(Dell - New 100% - Open BOX - Nhập Khẩu Từ USA)
Dell XPS 13 9370 , với thiết kế mỏng nhẹ đặt lên hàng đầu, hiệu quả làm việc hơn 30% các dòng xps trước đó. tích hợp tính năng infinity display của thế hệ thứ 1, khung viền cực mảnh mai nhu dòng xps11, Pin có khả năng làm việc liên tục trong 15h, nặng chỉ 1,18Kg
· Bộ vi xử lý : Bộ xử lý Kaby Lake R 8th Generation Intel® Core™ i7-8550U Processor (1.8Ghz, 8M Cache, up to 4.0 GHz)
· Bộ nhớ : 16GB DDR4 SDRAM
· Ổ cứng : Ổ cứng SSD 512Gb Solid State Drive
· Màn hình LCD : Màn hình 13.3 inch LED Wide 4K UHD (3840 x 2160 )
· Card VGA : Intel® UHD Graphics 620
· Ổ đĩa : Không bao gồm
· Wireless : Killer 1535 802.11ac 2x2
- Bluetooth : Bluetooth® standard Ver. 4.2
- Camera trước: Camera HD trang bị xử lý hình ảnh mạnh mẽ
- Khe thẻ nhớ : Có
- Waves MaxxAudio
- Giao diện khác : USB 3.0 w/Powershare (2), mini DisplayPort (1), SD card reader, headset jack (1), Noble lock (1), 3-in-1 Card Reader (SD, SDHC, SDXC)
- Phím số : không
- Đèn phím: có
- Finger Print (Touch)- Không
- Touchpad: Touchpad Pointing Device with Multi-touch Control
- Hệ điều hành : Windows 10 Pro 64 bit (Multi Language)
- Kích thước: 30.23cm x 19.81cm x 1.27cm
- Trọng lượng : 1.18 kg (including the supplied battery)
- Thời lượng pin: 60wh Lên đến 22 giờ sử dụng
- Phụ kiện kèm theo : Bộ sạc nguồn 45w (19v-3.34ah) + Sách hướng dẫn
Quà tặng kèm:
Túi Dell+ Mouse Dell Wireless
The smallest 13.3-inch on the planet with the world’s first InfinityEdge display
More screen, less to carry: The virtually borderless InfinityEdge display maximizes screen space by squeezing a 13.3-inch display in an 11-inch frame. With a bezel only 5.2 mm thin, starting at only 2.7 pounds and measuring a super slim 9-15 mm, the XPS 13 is exceptionally thin and light.
Stunning, state-of-the-art display
Stunning UltraSharp QHD+ resolution (3200x1800): An optional upgrade gives you eye-popping detail with 5.7 million pixels (276 ppi).
Easy to share: See content clearly from nearly every angle with the IGZO IPS panel, providing a wide viewing angle of up to 170°.
Brighten your day: 400 nit brightness is brighter than a typical laptop panel, so you get a great view, even outside.
Gorgeous colors: See the brightest brights and the darkest darks with a color gamut of 72% and a contrast ratio of 1000:1.
Touch friendly: Tap, swipe and pinch your way around the screen. The optional touch display lets you interact naturally with your technology.
Fully-loaded for enhanced performance
New 8th generation processors with Dell Dynamic Power Mode: New 8th gen Intel® Core processors offer increased performance with 4 cores, all in a sleek form. More cores means increased performance when you multitask. Easily handle multiple applications running and better performance with Intel 8th gen quad core processors. Plus, Dynamic Power Mode, engineered by Dell, delivers extra processing power when you need it, squeezing every drop of power out of the CPU, while intelligently monitoring and managing system temperatures. Dell Dynamic Power Mode with new 8th generation processors delivers up to 44% improved performance* over 7th gen processors.
Stay powered longer: Depending on how you use your laptop, your battery life will vary. When you are using productivity applications, like Word or Excel, experience the longest battery life of any 13-inch* with up to 22 hours* of continual use on a FHD model. Enjoy up to 13 hours of battery life when streaming Netflix* content or browsing the web with Microsoft Edge*. Add an additional 11 hours, 30 minutes with the optional Dell Power Companion**.
Leading-edge connectivity: The Thunderbolt™ 3 multi-use Type-C port allows you to charge your laptop, connect to multiple devices (including support for up to two 4K displays) and enjoy data transfers up to 40Gbps, 8 times that of a USB 3.0*.
Advanced docking: The XPS 13 can be used with the newest Dell docking solutions, featuring single-cable connections for power, Ethernet, audio and video. Add the optional Dell Thunderbolt™ Dock for faster data transfers and support for up to three FULL HD displays or two 4K displays.
Killer™ Wireless: The Killer 1535 Wireless-AC adapter provides the strongest and most reliable Wi-Fi connection and was designed specifically to make your online videos, voice and games play faster and smoother. It automatically detects, classifies and prioritizes network traffic ensuring your most important data takes priority over your other less urgent applications. Killer delivers your critical packets immediately, thus eliminating unnecessary latency and lag.
Pinch, zoom and click with precision: The precision touch pad prevents jumping and floating cursors, while Accidental Activation Prevention puts a stop to unintentional clicks when your palm hits the touch pad.
See what you’ve been missing: A standard backlit keyboard illuminates your keys so you can stay productive in low-light or no-light rooms.
Microsoft Hello: Enjoy a password-free sign-in with the optional fingerprint reader that gives you the fastest, most secure way to unlock your Windows devices. Using your touch, it recognizes you apart from all others. It waves you in with a friendly hello and even works on apps and Microsoft Edge websites.
Artfully constructed from premium materials
Maximum durability: Cut with precision from a single block of aluminum for a sturdy, durable chassis in a sleek design. The Corning® Gorilla® Glass NBT™ touch display option is up to 10 times more scratch resistant than soda lime glass*.
Cool under pressure: The palm rest is made from carbon fiber. It's strong and thin like aluminum, but lighter and cooler to the touch.
Elegant design: Choose between rose gold or silver for a more personalized touch.
More environmentally responsible than ever
Power efficient: XPS 13 is ENERGY STAR® certified.
Smarter materials: Free of materials like cadmium, lead, mercury and some phthalates, it’s also EPEAT® Gold registered* and BFR/PVC-free*.
Recycle-friendly: 90% of the laptop’s parts can be easily recycled or reused, and the bamboo packaging trays are 100% recyclable.
Ports & Slots
1. Speaker | 2. SD card slot | 3. USB 3.0 with PowerShare | 4. Noble lock slot | 5. AC power | 6. Thunderbolt™ 3 (2 lanes of PCI Express Gen 3) Type C supporting: Power in/charging, PowerShare, Thunderbolt 3 (40Gbps bi-directional), USB 3.1 Gen 2 (10Gbps), Native DisplayPort 1.2 video output, VGA, HDMI, Ethernet and USB-A via Dell Adapter (sold separately) | 7. USB 3.0 | 8. Headset jack | 9. Battery gauge button and indicator |10. Speaker
Dimensions & Weight
1. Height: 0.33" – 0.6"(9-15mm) | 2. Width: 11.98" (304mm) | 3. Depth: 7.88" (200mm) | Starting at weight: 2.7lbs (1.2 kg)* non-touch, 2.9lbs (1.29kg)* touch